Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Race For The Triple Crown: Homeboykris


Charlie Klein

I am not a big horse racing type of chap. I find myself more interested in the names of the horses than what they actually do on the track. It is not because I am a big animal rights person, I just do not really care. But since I now have a blog and people sometimes read it, I feel obligated to nominate a horse that this blog will root for, pray for and follow until the Belmont Stakes are done.

The 4-1-1 On Sports will hitch its collective wagon to the one, the only, Homeboykris. Currently at 50 to 1, Homeboykris is the underdog horse we can all get behind, mainly because his name is just that cool. Homeboykris goes hard for all of the people out there in the struggle. We all have homeboys, we are all someone else's homeboy, so we may as well cheer on our fellow home slice in the Run for the Roses.

Homeboykris, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you (woo woo woo).

No comments:

Post a Comment